Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hi

Hi , I've joined the Mabey Blog! With Candace's help I may move into the computer age! HAHA! This will be so fun to stay in touch with all of you. So, new news- I got two calls today from Canada . The first was a lady that is a stake missionary and working with Paden and she just loves him and the second was a lady that's an investigator and a widow and Paden has been teaching and helping her. It's so good to hear that he has so many people that love him and are going to miss him. Anyway, it made for a wonderful Sabath Day for us!

Chris

3 comments:

candace said...

YAY!!!

Cristie said...

It was so great to look at this blog and find a new member! And, even better and update on Paden! Wow, I can't believe that he is coming home in just 7 weeks- you must be very excited. Welcome to the blog world!

Anonymous said...

Chris, I am very impressed! I don't even blog myself..I may have to start now that you've shown the way!