Sunday, November 30, 2008

Being Thankful for the Simple Things


Thanksgiving has come and gone and we had a wonderful time hosting at our house. I hope everyone will come again soon, but one family at a time (at least until Thanksgiving 2009- then we can do the whole group). We enjoyed great food, good conversation and a just a good old time.

For some reason, my camera ran out of batteries right after flicking these few choice pictures. Christy gave me a great Thanksgiving present this year. If you can't tell from the pictures, along with Tessa's help they got my industrial food wrap to work so that it will work! This might seem like a small task, but I'm very excited to have a fully functioning wrap in my drawer, one that will not cut me on a day when I put my hand in the drawer without looking.

I hope you each have such a simple thing to be grateful for! Wishing each of you a wonderful Holiday Season ahead (and good luck with your industrial wrap)!

1 comment:

candace said...

it was actually quite the ordeal--and by the end we were all looking like a "how many people does it take to..." joke. It was hilarious.